If you need to pick up food, medication, or other pet products today, please come between the hours of 9AM-1PM or 5PM-8PM.
Office Protocol Update
Apparently the protocol document contained some incorrect information. Here is the current document with updated information about contacting the office when you arrive for an appointment: Updated document of COVID 19 protocols. Please call in to the office when you arrive and wait in your car to be contacted for your appointment.
Additional Guidance on Wearing Masks to the Office
In light of new guidelines on the effectiveness of wearing masks to prevent transmission of the COVID-19 virus, we want to remind you of a few things:
- Visitors to our office must wear a mask
- Gaiters and masks with vents are not effective or acceptable in our office
You can read the guidelines from the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) here: AAMC Releases National Guidance on Face Coverings
Update: Wearing Masks to the Office
Update to our protocol of clients wearing masks to the office: Please wear a mask even when only coming to the office for curbside pickup of medication, food, or other veterinary products. Here is the updated document of COVID 19 protocols.
Thank you for your continuing support of our efforts to contain the outbreak of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Emergency Protocol
Updated protocol changes document: read this document of COVID 19 protocols (updated March 24, 2021). Effective April 28, 2020, clients must wear a mask or face covering when entering the building. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Our office remains open during this emergency for scheduled and new appointments. When possible, we are trying to limit the number of people in the office per visit. Please and call if you have any concerns about your appointment.
- Our phone number: (302) 738-9611
- We also encourage you to call ahead if you need to come in to purchase any products for your pets.
We will post updates here as needed.