The office will be open on Wednesday 11/25 from 9-4 and closed on Thursday 11/26 🦃
In light of new guidelines on the effectiveness of wearing masks to prevent transmission of the COVID-19 virus, we want to remind you of a few things:
- Visitors to our office must wear a mask
- Gaiters and masks with vents are not effective or acceptable in our office
You can read the guidelines from the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) here: AAMC Releases National Guidance on Face Coverings
Update to our protocol of clients wearing masks to the office: Please wear a mask even when only coming to the office for curbside pickup of medication, food, or other veterinary products. Here is the updated document of office protocol.
Thank you for your continuing support of our efforts to contain the outbreak of COVID-19.
Updated protocol changes document: read this document of protocol changes (updated August 12). Effective April 28, 2020, clients must wear a mask or face covering when entering the building. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Our office remains open during this emergency for scheduled and new appointments. When possible, we are trying to limit the number of people in the office per visit. Please and call if you have any concerns about your appointment.
- Our phone number: (302) 738-9611
- We also encourage you to call ahead if you need to come in to purchase any products for your pets.
We will post updates here as needed.